She does it again
Carnival Ride is one of my favorite albums of all time as well as her first one, Some hearts. I didn't think she could follow up with even more great songs, but oh my, did she ever. There are so many great songs on this CD that I don't know where to begin. I am writing this review 15 years later, and the only complaint I have is that only 4 songs were released as singles. There were at least 4 more that would have gone straight to #1 on country charts. Flat on the floor, Get out of this town(one of my faves road trip songs) and so many I can't really choose from. They are all that good. Love this CD and still, after all these years play it in its entirety
You can do better.
Seriously do better. I love you so much and you released amazing albums.... except for this.
By tatertotsy 13
ALL AMERICAN-GIRL AND GET OUT OF THIS TOWN!!! I MEAN, HOW IS GET OUT OF THIS TOWN NOT A HIT?!?!!??!
By girl with a dream for music
This album is awesome!!!!! Flat on the floor and so small are my favorite songs!!! I love you Carrie!! Keep killing it girl!!!
All American Girl
By Madisyn the coyote
Omg you are amazing. You and other people are really inspiring me to what I want to do when I am older.
By Jodie Brown
I LOVED listening to this. There aren't too many Carrie Underwood songs I don't like. I really like the first song, "Flat on the Floor." I also like "Just a Dream" a lot. If you listen to this whole thing, you won't regret it and won't be wasting your time.
I love all American girl, last name, and I know you won’t.
Love this album so much!!!
Favorite Tracks off this Album
1. So Small 5/5 Great song with a great message
2. All American Girl 5/5 this song relates so much to me
3. Last Name 4/5 the BHC of Carnival Ride
4. Just a Dream 5/5 a very powerful and moving Song
5. I Told You So 4/5 the most country song on the album and the best cover of this song
6. Flat on the Floor 3/5 a Bop and great opening Track
7. I Know You Won’t 5/5 the insane Vocals on this song !
8. You Won’t Find This 3/5 A new Favorite of mine
By Carly oconnor
I always listen to “So Small.” It’s one of my all time favorite songs.